Tiger Strong NYC
After School Karate Program
The Tiger Strong Program builds the fundamentals of self-defense and advances the mental and physical capabilities of each student. Our classes are taught in a fun, non-competitive environment. Children learn and focus on goal setting, self – esteem, respect and discipline. Classes are designed to learn new skills, have fun, and become knowledgeable not only in self-defense, but in the lessons of life.
Rates and Policy
Tuition per class/per semester $650 once week, $1155 dollars twice a week
All safety procedures must be strictly adhered to (see safety policies below)
Late pick-up fee (up to first 15 minutes after dismissal) $20
Late pick-up fee (for each subsequent 15 minutes) $20
Returned check fee $35
• A maximum of 8 student
• Taking temperatures prior to entering the store. Anyone with a temperature (campers and staff) above 100 degrees will not be permitted in. We ask that you check your child’s temperature prior to leaving your household.
• Blood oxygen will also be taken prior to entering. A level of 92 and above is required.
• Shoes must be removed upon entering.
• Hand washing will be mandatory for Students and staff upon entry and at regular intervals. We will provide gloves and masks for student and staff that don’t bring them.
• Social distancing will be enforced . We will also be will cap camp size to 8 attendees or less.
• All equipment and contact surfaces be sanitized between uses.
• Adults who wish to observe will be requested to do so from the outside.